Saturday

I don’t care–I love it!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Dress: Primark
 
I’m home for the weekend. It’s getting better in my apartment tho. Way better.
I just hate all this snow – in the “new city” I live in we have like 5 cm of snow and here in my hometown it’s half a meter. I was still out all morning – looking for winter boots. The ones I got aren’t good enough, my toes are getting so cold and start to hurt like hell. I’m looking for Timberlands. I found some really good ones – but either they were too small or too big. My size is always sold out when I need it.
I really need to take new photos – this is my last outfit set.
I have new plans for the layout too – so it’s kinda good that this is my last set and I can take the new ones in “the new style” ;)

 

4 comments:

  1. Was für ein schönes Kleid! Und das Lied mag ich auch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr sehr süüüüüüüüß! liebst die zwillinge von wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. süßes kleid und süße fotos!!

    Liebste Grüße
    ViktoriaSarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt richtig süß! :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete