Friday

I used to say ‘Never say never’

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Primark

My vacation is over this weekend. I’m busy with getting everything ready for the new job and the new apartment etc.
I still had time to go out for lunch with my friend Melanie tho on Wednesday. Which is always fun.

I’m still posting outfit photos I took in November – I don’t want to take new ones until I’m in the new apartment. As soon as I moved and got everything settled I’m gonna take outfit photos there. I really hope I’ll find a good place…I have no idea where to take them yet, but I’ll find a place ;) (even if it has to be the balcony!)

4 comments:

  1. das kleid is super schön und steht dir richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag deine Haare ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. süß! steht dir ganz bezaubernd das kleid! toller blog, wir werden dir folgen! wenn dir unser blog genauso gut gefällt würden wir uns über ein zurückfolgen freuen :) liebste grüße, die zwillinge von wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich steh voll auf deine haare!
    http://jilmarie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete