Thursday

Got a secret can you keep it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I’m going home tomorrow again. But before that I have to drive to a photostudio right after work. I missed the photo session at work last week since I was sick – so I have to drive to the photo studio myself tomorrow. Which annoys me so much.
What also annoys me is that I have problems with my car when starting up…I have to excercise that – I’m not used to my new car yet and it doesn’t have too much horsepower.

On Saturday I have to enroll Penny and me at the new dog trainings – I can’t wait. This time we’re gonna do two not just one. I love dog trainings.

**************************************************
PLUS I wanted to show you a blog.
Anna-Lena is running a blog which you can check out by clicking HERE - she definitely deserves more followers. ;)
She's also gonna introduce a couple of blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment