Sunday

Nothing can change this

Photobucket

I’m back in my apartment and I’m going back to work tomorrow – after being sick and staying at home. I’m gonna drive to work with my car for the very first time ever tomorrow. I hope I can park the car – I think I’ve got a little problem with the steering wheel haha. The good thing is that I don’t have to drive by bus anymore with all these stupid people. It’s incredible how selfish, stupid and disgusting people can be. Now I’ll only have them outside my car – which can be a huge pain in the ass too. The great thing about driving by bus is – getting in, sitting down and do nothing at all until you have to get out again. Oh well, you can’t have everything, no?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, schöner Blog: hast du Lust auf eine Blogvorstellung?
    http://schreibdeinmaerchen.blogspot.de/2013/01/blogvorstellung.html

    ReplyDelete