Saturday

Glossybox February

Photobucket
Photobucket 01. I haven’t tried it out yet…I wanna use up my current cleanser first.
02. I already have this nailpolish but in yellow. I hate it – it’s so watery and the result is super ugly.
03. Not exactly my taste. Will give it away.
04. I spray this on my hair after washing it – but there’s no difference at all in my opinion.
05. The smell of this reminds me of medicine I had to take from time to time when I was a kid. I’m not sure whether  want this on my body.
Extra. I accidentally sprayed it on my pullover when I wanted to try it out on my hand. Don’t like it.

5 comments:

  1. Just CavaLli möcht ich auch mal testen :)

    http://lara-ira.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wonder if I should get glossybox too, and if it's worth the price :P

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's not.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great glossybox, love the polish

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe diese Bodylotion von The Body Shop! Die pflegt auch gut, also überleg es dir nochmal :)

    ReplyDelete